This policy applies to all persons/entities with whom we have a trading relationship.
Personal information we hold about you/your company and why
- If you have purchased any product from us or sold product or services to us, the personal information we hold about you will have been supplied by yourself/your company and may include your name and address, job title, telephone number and email address.
- This data may include information received from a credit checking agency if you have requested a credit account and completed the appropriate form. The information will be retained for twelve months but may be updated on an annual basis. Access to your financial data is restricted to specified individuals within our company.
- Personal information is kept only for the purposes of our trading relationship. As a company we do not retain personal data for marketing purposes and we do not hold personal data on our website for email purposes.
Who do we share your information with?
- We will always treat your personal data confidentially
- In some situations, such as direct delivery it may be necessary to share your personal information with a manufacturer or one of our trade suppliers and delivery services. The data passed will be limited to that necessary to complete the order.
- We will never sell your data to a third party.
Keeping your information safe
- At Hymor Timber we take the security and privacy of your information very seriously.
- All data is stored on our own servers and is kept secured to current PCI standards, a certificate of conformity is available if required.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information only if it is necessary. If we have entered into a contract with you and received payment for goods/services provided or purchased, it is necessary to keep your information for up to 7 years to satisfy HMRC tax regulations.
Access to your information and other rights
You have a right to access the information that we hold about you and to receive a copy. You should submit your request to us in writing, by post.
You can also request us to:
- Correct any information that you believe is incorrect or incomplete
- Erase information we hold about you although you should be aware that for legal reasons (tax and accounting as mentioned above) we may be unable to erase certain information.